Monday, September 29, 2014

Apartment Therapy feature


I am way too excited about the fact that my bedroom has been featured on Apartment Therapy (one of my favourite websites)! Here is the link to the full post if you'd like to check it out: HERE.

Considering the fact that Brad and I moved in together 2 years ago in a hurry, with pretty unpredictable future income (we were both students) I am very proud of the fact that we have made our place feel like home on a very limited budget. It was encouraging to see the supportive comments from others, and I'm relieved that no one said "I liked it better before" (though to be fair, you'd have to have pretty dismal taste to have liked it better before).

3 comments:

  1. congratz! thats so awesome :)


    http://lavidadelozza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few fundamentals that need to be kept in mind when buying affordable homes in developing areas and these guidelines will assist you in making the right choice
    African real estate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was wondering where the lamps on your night stands are from. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete