Saturday, April 5, 2014

New items on Etsy

Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick update on my Etsy prints. I've listed a couple new ones this year, and would love it if you would check them out and share the link with friends! (all of the images were created with care, so please link back if you share them).
Below are the ones that I currently have listed:

Wes Anderson Headgear

Antler Girl

Little Fox

Sweet Rabbit

A Good Man is Hard to Find
Hope that you're all having a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So cute, will totally share the link with friends via pinterest and facebook!

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! :0 I'm trying out for a sponser, and if you could comment like literally 1 letter on my blog, I'll love you! Thanks for your support<3 xx Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! I especially love the Wes Anderson one!

    www.awanderingwallflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete