Sunday, March 2, 2014

Wishlist - Florals for Spring

"...how original" (I like to throw in a Devil Wears Prada quote, when possible). Well, as much as I love winter, I can officially say that I am over it and would like spring to arrive soon. We just got hit with another blast of snow last night, so I'm dreaming of warm days, and not having to spend 5 minutes bundling up before leaving my apartment.

All items from Persunmall.com – dress / bag / bracelet / flats
Be sure to check out Persunmall for a great selection of men's and women's fashion. They have a great selection, and some seriously awesome deals!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind that dress, myself... But mostly i just long for warmer weather so I don't have to wear boots and the same giant coat every day! Things are looking up over here in Norway, this weekend we've actually have some blue skies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is so cute! can't wait for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsea, i'm in love with the dress, it's perfect for spring. xx

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bag and bracelet so pretty <3 x

    p.s I have also included your blog in my blogroll just love it! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog and great post! I really like those pictures! I think I will be here more often!:)

    Don't forget to stop by and say hello!
    http://compagnion2.blogspot.com/2014/03/3-ways-to-style-hat-sheinsidecom.html

    ReplyDelete